Jungkook Biography, Age, Height, Family, GF, More
Jeon Jung-kook, known mononymously as Jungkook, is a South Korean singer and songwriter. He is the youngest member and vocalist of the South Korean boy band BTS.
Jeon Jeong-guk (전정국), better known by his stage name Jung Kook (정국), is a South Korean singer-songwriter and record producer under Big Hit Music. He is a vocalist, the center, a dancer, a visual and the maknae of BTS.
As a solo artist, he has released first self-produced song “Still With You” in 2020.
Biography / Wiki :–
|Birth name Jeon Jeong-guk|
|Stage name(s) Jung Kook (정국)|
|Birth date September 1, 1997 (age 24)|
|Birth Place Mandeok-dong, Buk-gu, Busan, South Korea|
|Height 179 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|blood type A|
|MBTI ISFP-T (Adventurer)/INTP-T (Logician)|
|Occupation Singer-songwriter, record producer|
|Genres Pop, EDM|
|Group debut July 13, 2013 (BTS)|
|years active 2013-present|
|awards ROK Order of Cultural Merit Hwa-gwan (5th Class) ribbon.png Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit (2018)|
|agency Big hit music|
- His nicknames are Golden Maknae and Kookie.
- He is 24 years old in US age and 26 years old in Korean age.
- His favorite number is 1.
- His favorite type of weather is sunny with a warm windy breeze.
- His favorite colors are red, black (primarily), and white. (He’s also taken a liking to yellow.)
- His favorite foods are: Bread, pizza, anything with flour, pork soup rice, sashimi, and sea eel. (He favors pork belly the most.)
- He started learning to play the guitar after seeing Justin Bieber.
- In 10 years, he wants to be an owner of a duck meat restaurant or a tattooist.
- He doesn’t like any subjects except for Physical Education, Art, and Music Class.
- He can speak Korean, English, and Japanese.
- He used to be very shy during auditions, to the point he almost couldn’t debut.
- He likes to bully his hyungs.
- He does not like to eat vegetables as much.
- His role model is RM
- He was on King Of Masked Singer as Fencing Man and sang “If You”, a song by BIGBANG.
- He and RM made a song for BTS’ 3rd anniversary “I Know”. They also sang it live at The 3rd Muster.
- He did covers of Justin Bieber’s song, Nothing Like Us, Purpose; Charlie Puth’s We Don’t Talk Anymore; Troye Sivan’s Fools with RM, Adam Levine’s Lost Stars, and Tori Kelly’s Paper Hearts.
- In a Vlive, he promised ARMYs that from that date, November 28th 2016, he would study English until next year. His promise was kept and his English has improved.
- In a fanmeet, he mentioned he would prefer a partner that is older than him (a noona).
- During Flower Boys, he was the art club president.
- He enjoys bowling and playing Overwatch.
- In his trainee days, he cooked glazed potatoes for the members.
- He said he’d rather die than to live without any passion.
- If j-hope was ever to introduce his sister to one of the members, it would be Jung Kook.
- He is a big fan of IU, and described her as his ideal type.
- He really hates being called oppa (an older guy you are in a relationship with), especially when fans appear to be a noona (older) fan.
- On September 1, 2017, (his birthday) he released a cover of Justin Bieber’s song 2U.
- On January 16, 2018, he released a cover of Lee Hi ‘s Breathe on their Twitter account.
- Jung Kook mentioned in this interview that his favorite body parts are his thighs.
- He also said in another interview that he likes his voice.
- Jung Kook also said that he will make a mixtape in Buzzfeed’s interview.
- In the same interview as the above, he said he likes his passion.
- He produced and wrote Magic Shop, which is featured on the full length album, Love Yourself 轉 ‘Tear’. It’s the second song he produced, prior to Love Is Not Over , which was released on The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1 , and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever.
- He used to listen to My Chemical Romance.
- He owns his own studio called ‘Golden Closet’ (Golden Closet Film/Studios). The name comes from Jung Kook’s old dorm room, which was basically a big walk-in closet and the first part of his nickname, Golden Maknae. This is where he recorded his covers and such before moving to the new current dorm.
- His Zodiac sign is Virgo.
- He is the youngest member of BTS.
- He attended Baek Yang Middle School.
- His hobbies including drawing, filming and photography, playing games, playing football, and dancing.
- He has a habit of sniffing a lot because he has rhinitis. He wiggles his fingers often as well.
- His shoe size is 7.5 (US conversion).
- He likes shoes.
Jungkook Education, Career, Net Worth
Jean Jung Kook Belongs to a traditional South Korean family. He finished schooling in Busan and after Jungkook became a trainee. Jungkook assigned to a school in Seoul that name is Singu Middle School. He completed his graduated from an arts high school, Seoul’s School of Performing Arts, in the year 2017. Currently, Jean Jung Kook entered Global Cyber University.
Jungkook started his career with the BTS band Group in the year 2013 and on 12 June. Jungkook Debut was “2 Cool 4 Skool” Song. In the year 2016, he has also sung two solo tracks names are “Begin” and “future bass”. Jungkook is also achieved with the fifth-class Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit by the President of South Korea in 2018.
Jungkook BioData Crush, Girlfriend, Affairs
Jungkook has friends and very close to the BTS members names Jin, Suga, Jimin, RM, J-Hope, and V. Also his strong with Kim Taeyang (V) is very special. V and Jungkook are bestfriends. On youtube and Social Media videos of Vkook’s best moment and friendship, goals are uploaded. Jungkook has no girlfriend yet because he is focusing on his career.
related tags :-
Jungkook Wiki, Girlfriend, Height, Age, Family, Biography & More , Jungkook BioData Crush, Girlfriend, Affairs , Jungkook Education, Career, Net Worth ,, Jungkook Facts , Jungkook career , Jungkook Biography, Age, Height, Family, GF, More